A Plug and Play solution for data link connection problems
Just plug E B.O.B. into the vehicle DLC and it starts automatically. It checks power and ground, and watches DLC data wires, looking for voltage pulses. It will illuminate colored LEDs to let you know what’s working–and what isn’t!
Your scan tool plugs into E B.O.B’s cable extension. Convenient banana jack test ports in the console let you test circuits with a meter or scope–while they work.
- We’ve even included a handy 15 foot fused jumper wire to let you power your scan tool if there’s no juice at DLC pin 16.
- Finds communication problems FAST!
- Connects to the OBDII diagnostic connector (DLC).
- Scan tool connects to DLC Breakout Box allowing a testing interface.
- LEDs indicate power, grounds, and signals.
- LEDs will flash indicating protocol being used – ISO-9141-2, KWP2000, J1850 (PWM and VPM) and CAN Bus types.
- Toggle switch allows L.E.Ds to be turned off allowing tests to be performed with no load on the circuit.
- Banana jacks allow easy entry to test circuits fast with an oscilloscope.
- Kit includes 15 ft fused jumper wire (if vehicle fuse is blown or ground connection to DLC is bad, jumper wire can be used to quickly power or ground scan tool).