The EScope Limited® PC-based scope system may have four fewer channels than its eight channel big brother, theEScope Pro®, but that’s still twice as many as most shop scopes sold today. You will not find another multiple channel scope with dual adjustable time base settings in this price range anywhere!
A half step slower than the EScope Pro®, the Limited is still fast enough to catch 90 percent of all automotive signals. TheEScope Limited® will supply power to and read up to four pressure transducers simultaneously. ATS patent pending software grid overlays make analyzing pressure waveforms a snap. The software will automatically convert pressure transducer voltages to pressure readings, making them easy to use and simple to read.
The EScope Limited® ships with enough test leads, adapters, clips and piercers to get you up and running as soon as the software is loaded into your PC. Later, as your skills and your budget grow, you can easily add accessories, like amp clamps and transducers.
EScope Limited® is designed for ease of use, and backed by service and technical support before and after the sale. Designed from the ground up as part of a test solution package, you can expect it to work and play well with other ATS products as you build a diagnostic system unlike any other.
View large, colorful, razor sharp waveforms on your hi-res PC display. Use your own laptop or we can provide you with a Toughbook laptop preloaded with software.
- A four channel 14 bit dual time base PC automotive diagnostic scope.
- Same software functionality as EScope for input channels (dual time base, 500,000 samples/channel memory, ect.).
- Power and then scope up to FOUR pressure transducers at one time.
- Converts pressure transducer voltage to actual pressure or vacuum readings.
- Use factory presets for common tests, or record your own.
- Make fast adjustments on-the-fly with our easy-to-use on-screen control console.
- Can be used in conjunction with all ATS diagnostic equipment.
- Includes software upgrades for one year minimum and full technical support.
- Connects to the USB bus and gets all of its power from this bus so no external power cables or batteries are needed.
- +/- 20 or +/- 500 Volt Range on all Four Channels (Built in 50X Dividers!)
- >1 Mega Ohm Input Impedance on all Four Channels
- 14 Bit (0.0061%) Resolution on all Four Channels
- Large 1024×768 Pixel (XGA) Viewing Area with Large Colored Traces
- Data Can be Saved to Text File for Future Retrieval
- Data Can be Saved to JPEG Image for E-mailing or Documentation
- Web Enabled for Remote Monitoring on LAN or Internet
- Does not have any of the bidirectional controls that the EScope has (analog sensor simulators or timer/counter channels).
- Sampling rate is slower than the EScope Pro®. It is fast enough for about 90% of automotive signals that scopes are typically used for.
- Can not be used with the EIgnition secondary kit. The EScope is required for this.
- Add proper CAT III test leads and start testing hybrid vehicle high voltage
- electrical systems.
- Free software updates!
- Free technical support!